Complaints and cancellation of purchase
Products sold through our online store are accompanied by all legally necessary documentation. If there is a need to advertise a certain item for quality, we will fulfill all legally defined obligations for the seller, in the same way as if you bought the goods in a classic store.
– If the delivered product is damaged or an incomplete problem must be recorded on the spot, in front of the courier, by checking the goods and if something is wrong, immediately report the defect. If the courier does not wait for you to check the package, the deadline for complaints is 14 days. If the package delivered to you by the courier is damaged, you can refuse the shipment, if the damage is established after delivery and opening the package, you are obliged to report the complaint within 24 hours because otherwise it will not be accepted.
– In the event of a complaint, contact us at the contact numbers on our website to arrange for the collection of the defective device and submit it to our complaint service.
– If the product you ordered arrives damaged during delivery, it is necessary to contact the courier service that delivered the product within 24 hours in order to make a report, and then inform us about it.
– You have 14 days, from the day of receipt, to return the goods to the seller, if for some reason you are not satisfied. The buyer can return the goods only with the INVOICE and the REASON FOR RETURN written. We will accept the goods and refund you, if you have not damaged or in any other way reduced the value of the product during that period. You need to inform us about it at email@example.com and fill in the form for unilateral termination of the contract, which can be found on this site. The return of goods and money is at the expense of the buyer.
Rights to withdraw
In accordance with the current Law on Consumer Protection (Official Gazette of RS No. 62/2014), we inform you of the following:
The form of the Statement on withdrawal from the contract is sent to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or to the address:
La Gatta optical d.o.o.
Cumiceva 2, lok 93
– The consumer exercises the right to withdraw from the contract concluded at a distance, ie outside the business premises by a statement of withdrawal from the contract if it is sent to the trader within 14 days from the day the goods arrived in the country of the consumer, or a third party carrier.
– By withdrawing from the contract, you are released from all obligations, except the obligation to pay the costs related to sending the goods that are returned due to withdrawal from the contract.
– The products must be unused, undamaged and in the original packaging, the original invoice and the form – statement of withdrawal from the contract must be attached.
– The consumer may, within 14 days from the day of concluding the distance contract or the contract concluded outside the business premises, withdraw from the contract without stating the reasons.
– The statement of withdrawal from the contract produces legal effect from the day it is sent to the trader.
– Article 33 of the Law on Consumer Protection
– If the consumer realizes the right to withdraw from the contract, it is considered that the contract is not even concluded and the obligations prescribed by Articles 34 and 35 of this Law arise.
– The trader is obliged to return to the consumer without delay the amount paid by the consumer on the basis of the contract, and no later than within 14 days from the day of receipt of the statement of withdrawal.
– In case of return of goods and return of funds to the buyer who paid for the goods by cash on delivery or payment order, the funds will be returned to the current account. It is necessary for the buyer to submit the current account number in order to return the funds to the e-mail email@example.com or tel. 011/3130046.
– In case of returning the goods and returning the funds to the buyer who previously paid with one of the payment cards, partially or in full, and regardless of the reason for the return, La Gatta optical d.o.o. is obliged to make a refund exclusively through Visa, EC / MC and Maestro payment methods, which means that the bank will, at the request of the seller, refund the funds to the user’s card account.
– In the case of a contract for the sale of goods concluded outside the business premises or at a distance, the trader is obliged to return to the consumer the funds paid under the contract when receiving or taking over the goods delivered to the consumer under the contract, or when receiving proof that the consumer sent to the trader, regardless of which of these actions the consumer took first.
– The consumer is obliged to return the goods to the trader, without delay, and no later than within 14 days from the day when he sent the form – a statement of withdrawal from the contract.